Łatwy zwrot towaru
KUP LUB ODBIERZ W NASZYM SKLEPIE
The FlipBelt is a really simple but revolutionary product to go hands free. Made of machine-washable high tech Spandex-Lycra blend material with an internal pocket system accessible from four openings around the belts exterior. The four pockets lets you easily tuck in your phone, keys, gel packs, credit cards or whatever you may need for your workout. You then flip the belt inside out and everything gets locked in place. Because there are no clasps or buttons, you simply pull the belt on like a pair of pants and wear it wherever it feels most comfortable. It doesn’t move, jiggle, bounce or chafe and you could easily forget it’s even there.
A simple, elegant and fashionable solution to a problem for all active types, gym rats, runners, hikers, bikers, and travelers. Weighing a mere 3 ounces, the FlipBelt is so sleek you can even wear it to go out under your clothes without having to carry a wallet or purse. Patents Pending
- Multi-access pocket openings throughout belt
- Turn items & pocket access up/down/inside as convenient
- Flip to lock in items
- Reflective logo - 3M Quality Reflective
- Non-Bounce, Even Design
- No buckles to cause uncomfortable chafing
- Machine washable & Machine Dryable
- Great for holding medication on the go. Inhalers, insulin pumps, Epipens, etc...
- EPA Certified, Odor Resistant, Pilling Resistant, Anti-Bacterial High Tech Poly Spandex Fabric
- Available in colors, accent your workout wardrobe
- Machine wash cold water, tumble dry low, Non-Chlorine Bleach as Needed
|*Unisex Size Guide||Belt Circumference Unstretched||**Max StretchCircumference|
*To ensure the most comfortable fit, choose the size appropriate to how you prefer to wear the belt. If you prefer it around your waist go smaller, your hips - go bigger.
**Depending on how/where you like to wear your belt; measure waist or hips where you like to wear your belts and the measurement should stay around 2" below the Max Stretch Circumference.
READY, SET, FLIP
Gone are the days of baggy sweat pants with bulky pockets. Active wear is sleeker and more stylish than ever before. The only problem is there’s nowhere to hold your phone, music and keys. That’s where FlipBelt comes in. Who would have thought a singular tubular waistband could solve one of the biggest nuisances that athletes face—where to tuck must-have items while exercising.
Every bit as flattering and contoured as the rest of today’s athletic wear, FlipBelt is designed to carry your on-the-go essentials without tying up your hands. Made of a moisture-wicking, spandex-lycra blend, FlipBelt slides right on and sits snug on your hip. No bulk. No bounce. FlipBelt is also machine washable and machine dryable.
To keep items secure, all you have to do is flip the belt inward. Now, everything you need while exercising fits right around your waist.
Have a great workout!
Will my phone fit in a FlipBelt?
- The FlipBelt has a 3 inch width, and it will fit all phones comfortably with the exception of the Note 2. We've had customers say it will fit, but it will be a snug fit. Also, we've had customers purchase our product because there really isn't anything else on the market that will be compatible with the Note 2.
- It will be a snug fit for the Otter box, but will still fit. The cases that have rubber on them will stick to the fabric so we recommend if you use a rubber case to put your phone in a zip lock bag and it should slide in fine.
- We have a 100% customer satisfaction policy. So if you do end up purchasing our product, and it doesn't work for you, we will be more than happy to do a return or exchange.
Is FlipBelt waterproof?
- The FlipBelt is not waterproof. It is a quick dry, wicking fabric so a mild amount of sweat will bead off of the belt. If you wear your FlipBelt where it is in contact with your skin, depending on the amount of sweat, it may soak through. Waterproof material requires fabric treatment that will cause the belt to not be breathable, which can cause discomfort if worn against the skin. It is always recommended that people put their electronics into a zip lock bag before placing them into the belt if they are going to be doing vigorous activities. We offer complimentary slip cover for electronics, which are re-sealable plastic bags that are fitted for most smart phones.
Are there different FlipBelts for different types of phones?
- They are actually all the same size, the phone names shown just represents that they have all been FlipBelt tested and approved. The only one that may have a hard time fitting larger phones are the belts labeled “Slightly thinner, will not hold very large phones”. These one are clearly marked and discounted for being a slimmer belt.
Is carrying small items secure?
- The FlipBelt worn and used correctly is very secure. For small items such as keys, coins, pills, chapstick... it is recommended that the items be placed in a pouch/wallet/cases or your slip cover bag that can be used along with your phone. Small items may shift around and as with any pocket openings please be mindful when sliding items in & out. FlipBelts are designed for easy access of items hence, wearing/testing & getting familiar with the belt & how items work with the belt prior to long distance activity is recommended. Remember to choose the right size and to flip the belt to lock in items for added security.
Does the FlipBelt ride up?
- Almost all our customers are very happy with the FlipBelt because it does not move on them. It is a balanced belt that is not a pouch attached to a strap. This is important because it does not bounce causing the motion to move the belt up on the body. In addition it has more fabric area that evenly grips the body for a stable hold. There are a small percent of body types that will experience ride up no matter what they have tried. In these cases we recommend that you try the belt and take advantage of our customer satisfaction gaurantee. For these customers we advise for the best experience to avoid slick shinny fabrics and make sure you choose the right size belt.